Comment on page
How to create ERC-20/BEP20 token
Right now you can create your own BEP20/ERC20 or RFI token in Binance Smart Chain and Polygon.
- 2.Сhoose the Chain
- 3.In the field “Choose the contract” choose The BEP20/ERC20 token contract.
- 4.Next, go to the Contract settings.
- 5.Enter the token name in the field, it can contain from 2 to 32 uppercase alphanumeric symbols.
- 6.Enter the Token Symbol it can contain from 2 to 10 uppercase alphanumeric characters with no spaces.
- 7.Enter “Total Supply” which will be minted during deployment. 10000000 supply will be selected by default.
- 8.You can move the Decimals slider from 1 to 18. It is the number of characters displayed after the decimal point. The recommended and default value is 18.
- 9.Choose comfortable Contract creation fees.
- 10.Read and Accept "Terms and Conditions".
- 11.Choose a much more convenient option and tap the “create contract” button.
- 12.Confirm the operation in your opened Metamask field and wait for pending.
- 13.Congratulations! Your contract is created! You can see the contract address on BCSscan and the transaction details.
- 14.At the top of the screen you can tap the button “My tokens” where you can see all your created tokens and all detailed information.